image1 image2

CONTENTS YOU WILL SEE IN THIS BLOG|1.工夫(KUFU) I FOUND/INVENTED|2.SHOUTS FROM MY HEAD

Oh, English...you are so hard to read!



After I read the post I wrote yesterday, I found it very hard to read.

Probably, my lack of writing skill is the main reason, but long lines of those alphabets also make it harder to read to non-native English speakers, I think.

In another words, those alphabets look boring.

Of course, that only proves lack of experience.

Native English speakers find them exciting.

...At least, some of them.


・How to make it better?

However, a post must be attractive and unique to be read.

This is one of the basics, we all know.

Then the question is how can I make it better?

Color some of them to make it distinguished?

Write in 7 colors like a rainbow?

Gee, this looks like a 8 years old girl who loves magical unicorns wrote this.
(No offense, girls!)


・Is blogging too old?

I think this is one of big reasons why blogging less popular nowadays.

From evolutionary psychological point of view, this is very natural

Because our brain was not born with reading skills. 

We learn it.

On the other hand, Youtube and Periscope have the theory of evolution on their side. 

I think we still need writing skills.

That's the best way to spread our ideas through the internet, so far. 

To improve my writing skills, I will continue writing this for at least 1 month.

However, I need to find a good place to fight or maybe I should learn how to draw.


Thank you,
John(仮)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment